Hochhalter, Inc. has moved and

reinstalled the church's 1955 M÷ller

organ to a new choir gallery. 


The organ now has a multiplexed

relay and a new 8' Principal in fašade.

The bottom 5 pipes are constructed

of copper, the upper fašade pipes

are 75% tin.


Hochhalter, Inc. designed and built

new casework. 


The existing Diapason was rescaled

and revoiced and is now used at 4'

and 2' on the Great manual. 


In 2013 a 16' Bourdon was added to

the Pedal organ.  The existing 16'

Metal Bourdon plays on the Great only.